Ritchie’s Oshkosh Chalets: The Baitshop House
- 1500 square ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1 Car Garage
- Price$ 3,100 / mo.
- Contact nameLaura Ritchie
- Contact phone9204275683
- Contract Rent
- StatusNot Currently Available
- LocationOshkosh, WI
- Home area1,500 sqft
- Car Garage1
Sleeps ~6-8 (five total beds)
Dubbed “the bait shop house,” this one we had a ton of fun with the design theme, integrating a bait shop theme with a modern edge. White leather furniture contrast a blue background with subtle touches like cattail accents that pull the theme through. This place would be an Air BNB favorite if we weren’t keeping it back for our corporate housing program!
Highlights include a large dining area with bench and upholstered chair seating (bench arrived after tour); large multi piece sectional couch that can be reconfigured in a ton of different ways and an electric fireplace media center in living room.
Master bedroom is quite large with an outdoorsy design to the king master with walk in closet; and a bunk bed room with a campy raccoon vibe. Full bathroom upstairs and a half bath down.
In progress at the time of the tour is a secondary entertainment and gathering area (as well as laundry room for our guests). Our families can spread out with a fourth flat screen TV in this space and a comfy place to hang out. Brand new washer and dryer in this partially finished bonus space. Since this tour we added an egress window to open this space and two queen bedroom sets. In total there are five beds at this location, plus a large sectional couch.
- Three bedrooms and five total beds
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Three levels
- Single car attached garage
- Multiple parking spaces
- ~1,500 square feet
- Huge king master bedroom (top floor)
- Small walk in closet
- Bunk beds twin over full (top floor)
- Spacious living room
- Family dining area off of kitchen
- Galley-style kitchen
- Modern furnishings
- Lowest level has open area and two queen bedroom sets w/egress window, 55″ TV and electric fireplace
- Private laundry on lowest level
- In unit washer/dryer
- Granite counter top
- Pendant lighting
- Four Roku smart TVs with cable
- Modern furnishings
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Two electric fireplaces (master fireplace hadn’t arrived for tour)
- Utilities included
- Lawn care/snow removal included
- Ample parking for multiple vehicles
- Large shower head
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioning
Ritchie’s three-bedroom Downtown Farmhouse 807 W Spencer St., Appleton, WI 54914
Oshkosh Worker’s Retreat 5 BDRM SFH w/ 2Car Garage 625 W 9th Ave, Oshkosh, WI
Ritchie’s 4BD Morrison Mansion 1209 N Morrison Street, Appleton WI 54914