Ritchie’s three-bedroom Downtown Farmhouse
- 1100 square ft.
- 7 Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Car Garage
- Price$ 2,800 / mo.
- Contract Rent
- StatusAvailable Now
- LocationAppleton, WI
- Home area1,100 sqft
- Car Garage1
Ritchie’s downtown Farmhouse is located in walking distance from Appleton’s downtown. Recent updates to this unit since our virtual tour includes expanded kitchen countertop footprint with new quartz counters and a dishwasher. The living room area is quite spacious and the two upstairs bedrooms are cozier in size, each with queen beds.
The lower-level addition features a built-in entertainment center with a third large TV, and a mini living room area. Two egress windows bring in natural light and a king sized bedroom set gives one guest a large extra bedroom and living space. This set up will work great if you have teens or several adults requiring separate spaces.
This is not a tucked away end of cul-de-sac location, but rather a city street with modest traffic located close to downtown. This spot is great for guests wanting to be close to everything and may be less preferred for those with many very young children (no fenced in yard and local traffic).
Private in unit laundry is located on the lower level. Stairs on this property include a few to front door, a few from side door main entrance, and a full set going from the main level to the lower level with the third bedroom. Off street parking available in driveway for multiple vehicles. Small one car garage more appropriate for economy car than a large truck (only smaller to mid-sized vehicles will fit in this garage).
- Three bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- One level
- Parking lane
- Small 1-car garage with remote entry; not attached
- ~1,100 square feet
- Queen master bedroom main level
- Queen small second bedroom
- King-lower level bedroom and large bonus space W second living area
- Spacious living room
- Coffee table opens to dining tray/work space
- Kitchen just updated with new dishwasher and quartz countertops July 2022
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Stainless steel appliances
- In unit washer/dryer
- Three smart TVs with cable
- Large sectional couch
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Pub table and chairs
- Expandable coffee table for dining
- Utilities included
- Lawn care/snow removal included
- Off street parking
- Air conditioning
- Walking distance from downtown
- Close to highway 41 and stores/grocery
- Roughly two miles from both Appleton hospitals
- 15 minutes to Neenah/Menasha/Kaukauna/Kimberly
- ~22 minutes to Oshkosh
- ~30 minutes to Green Bay
Ritchie’s Downtown Farmhouse was recently expanded to provide more living space in the lower level. Two large five feet wide windows have been added for safe egress and lots of natural light and a second living bonus area with large flatscreen TV as well as full king bedroom set is also located on this level.
The main level of the house features a modest-sized kitchen, large living room with hardwood floors and farmhouse decor, and two bedrooms.