Providing fully-furnished housing with all the comfy amenities for our long-term business travelers, home-building families & anyone in need of a turnkey solution to housing for three months or more. Click links to view virtual tours. Large deck of properties in Appleton and Oshkosh (1/2/3/4 bedroom options), with additional selections in Menasha, Greenville, and Portage (Dells/Madison area). Many clients have a 45 NTV so to have largest selection get in touch just over a month before your projected start date.
APPLETON: 26 options from large homes to economy suites.
- 807: Two-bedroom house : Opens ~Dec/Jan
- 421: Appleton lower duplex: Reserved LT
- 421 1/2: Appleton upper duplex: Reserved LT
- 508: Luxury 2 Bed/1.5 Bath Penthouse: Feb 16th
- 502: Luxury 2-bedroom first floor: ~Jan ’20
- 504: Luxury 2-bed/1.5 bath first floor: Feb 16th
- 506: Luxury 2-bed/1.5 bath upper: ~Dec/Jan
- Economy 1-Bedroom Ranch Duplexes w garage (16 total) Nov 3rd
- Cesar’s Palace: 3BR/1BA ranch in Menasha: Dec 22nd
- Luke’s Place: 4BR/1.5BA Appleton house: ~Dec 22nd
- Nate’s Place: 3 bed/3 bath/3 car-garage Greenville! 1/28/20
OSHKOSH: Seven options 1-4 bedroom selections at the Oshkosh Chalets
- 325A: Luxury 4 bed/2 bath premium family suite: ~Winter ’20
- 305: Bi-level, 2 bedroom. ~11/16/19
- 303: Tri-level modern three bedroom: 11/16/19
- 325b: Single bed, high-end executive suite: ~Feb/March
- 325C: Westbrook Penthouse- 2 bedroom: ~Dec/Jan
- 2202: Three bedroom tri-level. ~Jan 1
- 2200: Brookview Penthouse Reserved LT
- Green Bay Historic 4 BD/3BA Executive Mansion: 14 day notice
- Green Bay upper and lower Packer suite (opposite Packer season)
Next leases must start close to next available open date. Click on links for virtual tours or descriptions and images. Contact Laura Ritchie at (920) 427-5683 via text for more information. Summer demand is tremendous. If you find something available that is a fit please know it will likely be gone within seven days of my posting it (actively marketing outside of this site) as an option. This kind of housing is limited and moves very quickly.